Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a DELICIOUS Spritzer!
Make and share this Pink Grapefruit Spritzers recipe from Food.com.
- With sharp knife, cut a thin slice off top and bottom of grapefruit and orange.
- Place cut side down and cut off peel and pith from sides.
- Holding grapefruit& orange over a bowl, cut between membranes to release sections into bowl.
- Squeeze juices from membranes into bowl.
- To serve, drain juices from bowl into a large pitcher; add juice cocktail& club soda or champagne or sparkling wine.
- Divide citrus sections and raspberries among glasses or goblets; add juice mixture and garnish with mint sprig.
We had this as a dessert on a hot and humid evening in the garden. Simply delicious and refreshing, used the club soda but only half of it!
Very refreshing! I made it with club soda but will definitely make it again with champagne! I was pleasantly surprised at grapefruit and raspberry combination. Thanks!