This is a DELICIOUS Spritzer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With sharp knife, cut a thin slice off top and bottom of grapefruit and orange.
- 2Place cut side down and cut off peel and pith from sides.
- 3Holding grapefruit& orange over a bowl, cut between membranes to release sections into bowl.
- 4Squeeze juices from membranes into bowl.
- 5To serve, drain juices from bowl into a large pitcher; add juice cocktail& club soda or champagne or sparkling wine.
- 6Divide citrus sections and raspberries among glasses or goblets; add juice mixture and garnish with mint sprig.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pink Grapefruit Spritzers
Serving Size: 1 (181 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 26.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: