Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Goes down smooth. It's really good!
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces coconut rum (I like either Malibu or Parrot Bay)
- 1 fluid ounce Amaretto (I like Amaretto di Saronno)
- 3 fluid ounces cranberry juice
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- ice, as needed
- Stir together all liquid ingredients in a large cocktail glass and top with ice.
- May garnish with a pineapple chunk or cherry, if desired.
This drink is so yummy. Very tropical. We loved it. Thanks Sue :) Made for I recommend tag game
This is a great tropical tasting drink. Totally a girlie cocktail. It goes down smooth without being overly strong tasting. I love Amaretto. I think this would be delicious as a blended drink too, maybe adding some pineapple to it. I used a lemon slice for a garnish instead of the pineapple. I also added a little cherry juice, so the color came out amazing! Made and reviewed for Think Pink Tag Game 2008. Thanks :)
Yum, yum! Very tropical tasting, which was great on a rainy Michigan winter night. And it does indeed go down smooth.