Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Delicious pina colada flavor in healthful frozen yogurt pops that adults AND kids will love! (Cooking time is actually freezing time.) Use 3 oz paper cups and wooden sticks
- 3 cups pineapple-orange juice
- 2 (8 ounce) cartonsdannon pina colada yogurt
- Mix juice and yogurt using a wire whisk.
- Carefully pour out 1 oz into each paper cup.
- Freeze 20 minutes, then insert a wooden stick into the mixture in each cup.
- Pour remaining liquid in and around the sticks and return to freezer.
- Allow to freeze for 5 hours.