1/2 Photos of Pigs in a blanket
These are a must at my Fourth of July Cookouts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 48 fully cooked cocktail smoked sausage links
- 1Heat oven to 375.
- 2Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- 3Cut each triangle lengthwise into thirds.
- 4Place sausage on shortest side and roll to opposite points.
- 5Bake at 375 on ungreased cookie sheet until golden brown.
- 6Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pigs in a blanket
Serving Size: 1 (2522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 31.4 mg
- Sodium 459.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g