Chicagoland Chef du Jour's Note:
This is a fabulous topping to accompany any firm white fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a nonstick pan, sautee garlic in 1/2 teaspoon olive oil.
- 2Add wine, lemon juice and capers.
- 3Boil uncovered until liquid is reduced by half. Remove from heat.
- 4Rub fish with 1T oil on both sides.
- 5Place under broiler for about 3 minutes. Turn fish over and top with 1/2 C grated parmesan cheese.
- 6Broil until fish is opaque and flakes gently when touched with a fork. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of fish.
- 7Serve fish on individual plates and top with sauce.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Piccata Sauce & Topping for White Fish
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 266.5
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 125.2 mg
- Sodium 443.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 36.2 g