Recipe by Chicagoland Chef du Jour
This is a fabulous topping to accompany any firm white fish.
Top Review by Whirlwind
This was so super easy and quick to make! And restaurant worthy to say the least. I would definitely serve it to company with a side of risotto. I used real Reggiano parmesan with Basa fillets. The DH took one bite and asked me to make it again soon. Thanks for a keeper!
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 lbs white fish fillets, ie. sea bass, halibut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a nonstick pan, sautee garlic in 1/2 teaspoon olive oil.
- Add wine, lemon juice and capers.
- Boil uncovered until liquid is reduced by half. Remove from heat.
- Rub fish with 1T oil on both sides.
- Place under broiler for about 3 minutes. Turn fish over and top with 1/2 C grated parmesan cheese.
- Broil until fish is opaque and flakes gently when touched with a fork. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of fish.
- Serve fish on individual plates and top with sauce.