This is a fabulous topping to accompany any firm white fish.
Make and share this Piccata Sauce & Topping for White Fish recipe from Food.com.
- In a nonstick pan, sautee garlic in 1/2 teaspoon olive oil.
- Add wine, lemon juice and capers.
- Boil uncovered until liquid is reduced by half. Remove from heat.
- Rub fish with 1T oil on both sides.
- Place under broiler for about 3 minutes. Turn fish over and top with 1/2 C grated parmesan cheese.
- Broil until fish is opaque and flakes gently when touched with a fork. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of fish.
- Serve fish on individual plates and top with sauce.