Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious recipe taken from Ready Crust/Eagle Brand ad in Good Housekeepin.g
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crust (try Ready Crust)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (try Eagle Brand)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- With mixer, beat pumpkin, condensed milk, eggs and pie spice.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce over temperature to 350 degrees F; bake 25 to 40 minutes longer or until knife inserted 1 inch from crust comes out clean.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.