Amazingly fluffy and light despite being whole wheat!
My Private Note
small p ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift whole wheat flour into a large bowl. Add baking powder and baking soda and mix well.
- 2In another bowl, mix the yogurt, milk and egg together well.
- 3Add the wet mix to the dry mix and stir to make sure all ingredients are incorporated well.
- 4Leave the batter to rise for 10-15 minutes. This will let the yogurt and baking soda react and bubbles should start to appear.
- 5Grease a non-stick skillet and heat it up. Turn the heat down to medium before cooking the pancakes.
- 6Use about 1/8 cup batter for a small, 3-4" pancake. Cook until the edges of the pancake are slightly browned before flipping. Cook the other side until done.
- 7Adjust heat and/or regrease skillet if needed. Serve with toppings.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Perfect, Fluffy 100% Whole Wheat Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.2
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 319.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 6.5 g