Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Amazingly fluffy and light despite being whole wheat!
Make and share this Perfect, Fluffy 100% Whole Wheat Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Sift whole wheat flour into a large bowl. Add baking powder and baking soda and mix well.
- In another bowl, mix the yogurt, milk and egg together well.
- Add the wet mix to the dry mix and stir to make sure all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Leave the batter to rise for 10-15 minutes. This will let the yogurt and baking soda react and bubbles should start to appear.
- Grease a non-stick skillet and heat it up. Turn the heat down to medium before cooking the pancakes.
- Use about 1/8 cup batter for a small, 3-4" pancake. Cook until the edges of the pancake are slightly browned before flipping. Cook the other side until done.
- Adjust heat and/or regrease skillet if needed. Serve with toppings.