Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
A co-worker brought these to a recent function, and they quickly disappeared from the table. I had to have the recipe. I'll probably add a pinch of dried red peppers or cayenne to this. I also usually 'nuke' pepperoni before cooking with it, to get rid of overabundant grease.
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml milk
- 236.59 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 1 egg
- 354.88 ml pepperoni, diced
- Combine first 5 ingredients until well mixed.
- Add pepperoni, and allow batter to stand for 15 minutes.
- Grease mini muffin pans and fill 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350-degrees for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
This recipe works great, I followed the directions exactly. I took the advice of s'kat and nuked the pepperoni to get rid of the grease.I didn't own mini muffin pans and bought them just for this recipe - good investment. I'll make this again and again for parties.
I made these the first time following the recipe exactly and nuked the pepperoni first,they were delicious. My mini muffin pan makes 24 so I put it all in those. I made them again using 1/2 pound of bulk sausage and mozzarella cheese. They were good but I like them better with cheddar cheese, more flavour. Thank you for the great recipe.
Excellent Recipe, I had a dinner party last night and they were a hit! Everyone was asking for the Recipe!