Recipe by Mom2Rose
These would be perfect for Valentine's Day or Christmas or a heart/love themed party! Very easy to make! NOTE: 30 minute cooking time is actually cooling time for candies to set. ENJOY!
- 18 (2 1/2 inch) peppermint candy canes, unwrapped
- 5 ounces vanilla candy coating or 5 ounces almond bark, chopped
- 2 teaspoons crushed peppermint candy canes
Directions See How It's Made
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Arrange candy canes on waxed paper in groups of 2 with ends touching to form heart shapes.
- Place candy coating in 2-cup microwave safe measuring cup.
- Microwave on Medium for 2-3 minutes, stirring once halfway through melting time.
- Stir until melted and smooth.
- Spoon or pipe candy coating into centers of hearts to fill spaces.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy.
- Cool 30 minutes or until set.