1/1 Photo of Pearly Soda Play Clay
Play clay that's smooth, silky and feels really good in your hands! Easy to work with. Dries hard overnight to a pearly porcelain like finish that has a soft shimmer! Great for making gifts! Roll out and use cookie cutters (use a straw to poke a hole in the top) to make Christmas ornaments!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir the soda and cornstarch together in a saucepan then add water and mix well.
- 2Cook over low heat, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes then cook another 2-5 minutes while stirring constantly until it looks like mashed potatoes.
- 3Remove the pan from the heat, set aside and let cool.
- 4When cool, put on your floured breadboard and knead it, adding more cornstarch as needed until it's a smooth workable clay.
- 5For tinted clay, knead in a few drop of food coloring.
- 6Create clay masterpieces!
- 7Let creations dry overnight.
- 8Store leftover clay airtight in the fridge, it'll stay good for a couple of days.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pearly Soda Play Clay
Serving Size: 1 (467 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61328.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.1 g