Play clay that's smooth, silky and feels really good in your hands! Easy to work with. Dries hard overnight to a pearly porcelain like finish that has a soft shimmer! Great for making gifts! Roll out and use cookie cutters (use a straw to poke a hole in the top) to make Christmas ornaments!
- Stir the soda and cornstarch together in a saucepan then add water and mix well.
- Cook over low heat, stirring frequently for about 5 minutes then cook another 2-5 minutes while stirring constantly until it looks like mashed potatoes.
- Remove the pan from the heat, set aside and let cool.
- When cool, put on your floured breadboard and knead it, adding more cornstarch as needed until it's a smooth workable clay.
- For tinted clay, knead in a few drop of food coloring.
- Create clay masterpieces!
- Let creations dry overnight.
- Store leftover clay airtight in the fridge, it'll stay good for a couple of days.