Everyone that comes to my house at Christmas time raves about these cookies.
Make and share this Peanut Butter-Hershey's Kisses Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix ½ cup sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, shortening, and egg thoroughly. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
- Mold dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake until edges are light brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Immediately press candy kisses firmly into each cookie, cool.
Made for my Christmas cookie baskets. Delicious!
So delicious! so peanut buttery! just a real good cookie! and that bit of choc on top just makes them perfect!!! YUM!
What an easy recipe!!! Thanks for posting it. These cookies always look so good in magazines but I have never made them. Thanks again!!