This pie is delicious! This is a great dessert to serve at a BBQ Cookout! I get compliments on it all the time!
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Place 3 cups fresh peaches into pie pastry.
- In a medium bowl, mix 1 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, and salt.
- Add eggs and sour cream.
- Blend well.
- Spoon mixture over peaches.
- In a separate bowl, combine 1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup flour, and 1/4 cup butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- A pastry blender works well, but two forks or two knives will also work.
- Sprinkle meal mixture evenly over pie.
- Bake 60 minutes or until golden.
- Garnish with fresh peach slices, if desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.