This is wonderful on a hot summer day. Make sure to allow time to refreeze.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325. Lightly butter a 9-inch pie pan. Put cookie crumbs, butter, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg in medium bwl. Toss with fork to moisten. Press into pie pan. Bake just until crust is set and golden, about 10 minutes. Remove. Cool on wire rack.
- 2Strain peaches over bowl. Reserve juice. Coarsely chop peaches.
- 3Put ice cream in large bowl. Using wooden spoon, mix in drained peaches and 1/4 cup of the reserved juice.
- 4Spoon into pie shell. Lightly cover with plastic wrap. Freeeze until firm.
- 5Remove from freezer. Spoon melted jam over top. Arrange raspberries in concentric circles in decorative pattenr to cover top. Return to freezer. Freeze until firm, several hour, or up to one week.
- 6To serve, remover from freezer 15 minutes before slicing. Cut with knife that has been dipped in hot water.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach Melba Ice Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.4
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 19.4 mg
- Sodium 219.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 22.4 g
- Protein 4.1 g