- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup self rising flour
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can peach slices in heavy syrup (reserve heavy syrup)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 8x8-inch pan melt butter in a 350°F oven.
- In a mixing bow mix sugar, flour and milk.
- Remove pan with melted butter from oven and pour flour mixture into it. Do not stir. With slotted spoon arrange peaches on top of mixture leaving space between each. Pour heavy syrup over all.
- Bake 40 minutes or until golden brown.