Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
So creamy and delicious!
- 1 (28 ounce) box instant mashed potatoes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Prepare Mashed Potatoes according to box.
- Beat Cream Cheese and sour cream and garlic powder. Stir thismixture into mashed potatoes.
- Put mixture into 9X13 baking dish and spread evenly. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
These were really good. I had to use up some instant potatoes and this was very, very good.
These are amazing! What an incredible simple way to dress up boxed potatoes! I have served it to my family as well as tripled it for a large group--everyone has raved about these. Thank you for posting.