Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Yogurt makes the chicken really moist
Make and share this Parmesan Yogurt Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cheese, yogurt, bread crumbs and spices together until combined.
- Place chicken in baking dish.
- Spread yogurt mix over chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes.