Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
For Zewbiedoo... =) This is an effort to copycat an excellent mixture of spices found in a commercial mixture. It's not exact but it's pretty close.
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon (optional)
- 10 tablespoons olive oil, for mixing
- Grind spices until fine (either in the palm of your hand or in a spice grinder).
- Add cheese to spices and mix well.
- Store in a spice container until ready to use.
- In a small bowl add 2 tbls of olive oil to one teaspoons of spice mix.
- Mix well.
- Let set for at least five minutes.
- Break off chunks of Italian or peasant bread and dip!
Your efforts paid off, Toots! This little bunch of mixes are extra-good. Makes dippin' chunks of homemade Italian bread worth every calorie! YUM! Laudee