For Zewbiedoo... =) This is an effort to copycat an excellent mixture of spices found in a commercial mixture. It's not exact but it's pretty close.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind spices until fine (either in the palm of your hand or in a spice grinder).
- 2Add cheese to spices and mix well.
- 3Store in a spice container until ready to use.
- 4In a small bowl add 2 tbls of olive oil to one teaspoons of spice mix.
- 5Mix well.
- 6Let set for at least five minutes.
- 7Break off chunks of Italian or peasant bread and dip!
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Dipping Seasoning for Bread
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.7
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 360.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g