Recipe by LARavenscroft
This was the first thing I ever made with Pamela's Baking & Pancake Mix. This recipe was taken from Pamela's website. However, it is no longer there and I thought I'd post it - mainly for me because I have a tendency to lose recipes!!!
- 1 1⁄4 cups pamela's baking & pancake mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup nuts (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until there are no lumps.
- Pour into a greased 8" square pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Be careful not to overbake.