Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
From : http://www.primalpalate.com/recipe/pumpkin-spice-cookies/
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup coconut oil, Organic
- 2 cups almond meal or 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup coconut, shredded, unsweetened (optional)
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup, Grade B
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Blend all ingredients in a large mixing bowl with a hand mixer.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, drop spoonful of batter (about 1-2 tablespoons in size).
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool and serve.