Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a delicious side dish for ham, pork or even chicken. The sweet potatoes, coated with brown sugar and spices are a little sweet and a little spicy. Quick and easy.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1" wedges.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil.
- Mix sugar and seasonings together and add to potatoes.
- Toss until evenly coated.
- Spread on a non stick baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes until browned and done.
Enjoyed very much. I thought the spice might be too much for my son, but he could barely taste it.
Loved these potatoes. I cooked 10 minutes longer than the suggested time.
We really enjoyed this recipe, even upped the spices a bit. As we a both watching our weight, think we'll use brown sugar substitute next time. There will be LOTS of next times!