1/3 Photos of Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
This is a delicious side dish for ham, pork or even chicken. The sweet potatoes, coated with brown sugar and spices are a little sweet and a little spicy. Quick and easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°.
- 2Peel potatoes and cut into 1" wedges.
- 3In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil.
- 4Mix sugar and seasonings together and add to potatoes.
- 5Toss until evenly coated.
- 6Spread on a non stick baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes, turning every 10 minutes until browned and done.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 127.9
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 350.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g