Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Put these great potatoes in the oven, then you have hands free for the rest of the meal.
- 1 lb potato, peeled and cut into quarters
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Place potatoes in shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle margarine over.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 350* for about 1 hour or until tender.
- Baste occasionally with the margarine.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve.
Good potatoes. I liked the butter as a change from the oil we normally use. I halved the butter, melted it in the baking tray, and rolled the spuds in it.
Good potatoes. Very easy to make, I used a pastry brush and brushed the butter on and also buttered the pan. Used the butter that melted in the pan to baste and this cut down on the amount of butter used.
I cut the potatoes a bit smaller so they only took 35 minutes to bake. I used a butter flavored canola spray and sprinkled them with Hot Hungarian Paprika right from the start. They came out crispy and delicious. Mizz Nezz I know with your recipes I can't go wrong