1/1 Photo of Original Lime Mojito Recipe
Chef #1802798550's Note:
Original Lime Mojito Recipe With Simple Syrup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 mint leaves, more for garnishing
- 2 ounces white rum
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- soda water
For the simple syrup
- 1Simple syrup:.
- 2Start with the simple syrup. Mix sugar and water in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Stir until sugar gets dissolved. Remove from heat and store in the fridge until ready to use.
- 4Pour lime juice and simple syrup into a tall glass.
- 5Add mint leaves and muddle it together.
- 6Add rum and muddle a little more.
- 7Add ice and a splash of soda.
- 8Serve garnished with fresh mint leaves and a slice of lime.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Original Lime Mojito Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (305 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 100.3 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: