Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is good in applesauce,coffee,cookies or sprinkled on pancakes.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in an 8 inch square baking dish.
- Bake at 200 for 15 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Place mixture in small grinder or blender and process until sugar is fine.
- Store in airtight container.