Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe tastes as though it's complicated, but is so easy, not to mention delicious.
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup coffee liqueur
- 2 eggs
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Oil a 12 cup bundt pan.
- Using electric mixer, blend all ingredients except powdered sugar until smooth about 3 minutes.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake until tester inserted near center comes out clean, about 45 minutes.
- Invert onto serving platter.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
I don't normally use cake mixes (either doctored or otherwise) but the liqueur certainly sold this one. Only change being that I prefer a chocolate mix rather than the Devils food. Felt that the latter overpowered the liqueur flavor. Thanks for submitting.
YUMMMMMM I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this cake. It was moist flavorful, I ate it for breakfast! I will make this over and over! Perfect! Thank you Nana Lee!