Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a recipe that I got out of our hospital cookbook. A very tasty twist on Angel Food Cake. Recommended for diabetics Fast and easy to make
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box angel food cake mix, one step
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional)
- Mix altogether the angel food cake mix, pineapple and vanilla.
- Stir well.
- Place in 13x9 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
My MIL makes this and it is fantastic. Very light and refreshing. We have ours with cool whip. Very simple, she stirs hers all together in the 9x13 pan and bakes-no bowl to clean up!
this is really good serve with cool whip and cherry
Everyone in the family took one taste of this angel food cake and said yuck! Definitely will not be making this again.