Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a copycat recipe I found on the web.
Make and share this Olive Garden Linguine a Pesto recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the basil, pine nuts, olive oil and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in the cheeses and black pepper.
- (This sauce does not call for salt because of the saltiness of the cheeses used.).
- In a large pot, bring 5 quarts of water to a boil. Add about 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Add the pasta and stir frequently until al dente (about one or two minutes less than the cooking time recommended on the package).
- Drain the pasta, reserving 3 ounces of the cooking water.
- Place the pasta, pesto sauce, water, and butter in a large bowl and toss until all ingredients are well mixed.
- Serve immediately.