Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Called "Butternuts" on Just a Pinch Recipes, by Denise Hagar. Printed here for safekeeping.
- Cream all of the butter with powdered sugar and salt till light and fluffy.
- Blend in flour, mix well.
- Add butterscotch chips and 1 cup finely chopped pecans.
- Shape dough, a scant teaspoonful at a time, into balls.
- Place 1 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 15 minutes or until firm but not brown.
- Let cool on wire racks.
- Mix rum glaze ingredients until smooth.
- You can either dip the cookies in the glaze or use a spoon to pour over cookies. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.