- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree (not pumpin pie filling)
- 11 ounces soymilk
- 2 large eggs (plus)
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove (I like to go light on the cloves)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put first 4 ingerdients in a blender and blend together.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a bowl and then add to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a 9-inch unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven at 425 degrees for 15 minutes. Then turn down
- heat to 350 degrees and bake 40-50 minutes or until knife inserted inches.
- center comes out clean.
- Cool for a couple of hours. Serve and refrigerate any left overs.