1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from The Everything Low Carb Cookbook. You can vary the flavor by substituting different extracts for citrus extracts, but always add the vanilla extract.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Butter the bottom and sides of a 9-inch spring-form pan and set aside.
- 2Using an electric mixer, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until it's very smooth. Slowly beat in the sweetner 1 tablespoon at a time. Then, add the eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add the remaining ingredients, scrape down the bowl, and stir to combine.
- 3Pour the cheesecake batter into the prepared spring-form pan and smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn down the heat to 275 and bake for approximately 1 hour, or until the edges are lightly browned (the cheesecake may be cracked on top). Turn off the oven.
- 4Remove the cheesecake from the oven, run a thin bladed knife around the edge of the pan, and return the pan to the oven to cool slowly. If the center of the cheesecake still looks a little undercooked, it will firm up in the oven as it slowly cooks.
- 5Cover the cooled cheesecake with the plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, or up to 3 days. To serve, run a knife around the edges again and remove the sides of the springform pan.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Crust Cheesecake - Sugar Free
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.0
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Cholesterol 159.6 mg
- Sodium 254.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.6 g
- Protein 8.1 g