No Crust Cheesecake
Wonderful Cheesecake, You will love it!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pints sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 lemon, juice of
- Let cream cheese soften.
- Place in large mixing bowl using hand mixer beat on low speed to fluff.
- Add 1 egg at a time contiously beating, add vanilla extract, salt and sugar while still beating.
- Pour in a 10 inch glass baking dish that has been greased with a little oil.
- (I usually put about a T. then swirl it around, then take out the extra oil.) Bake at 250 for 45 minutes.
- Topping: Mix sour cream, sugar, almond extract and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl, beat w/mixer for about 2 minutes.
- Add to top of cheesecake that has cooled.
- Return to oven for 15 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation