Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This is soooo yummy and rich with chocolate. It is also super easy to prepare and comes out looking and tasting delicious. Chill time not included.
Top Review by Deanne McKissick
I made this and it was a huge success at Thanksgiving. I did change it up a little. I cooked a pie shell prior to adding the filling and then I covered the chocolate filling with fresh whipped cream with chocolate kisses on top in the middle for garnish. Very good.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 16 large marshmallows
- 1 (8 ounce) hershey chocolate bars with almonds, chopped (or the equiv in smaller bars)
- 1 cup whipping cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat milk and marshmallows in top of a double boiler.
- Add Hershey bar and stir until melted and combined.
- Allow to cool to room temperature.
- Whip cream until stiff.
- Fold the whipped cream into the chocolate mixture and pour into the graham cracker crust.
- Chill at least one hour or until firm.