Recipe by ladyautumn
This is from when the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were big in the 1990's. My kids loved the turtles and the recipe and we still love the pizzas today. You can use whatever toppings you like. Fast, Easy, and Kids love it.
- 8 English muffins (16 because you are using top and bottoms)
- 1 (14 ounce) jar pizza sauce
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- 20 -30 slices pepperoni (or your favorite toppings)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place English muffins on a baking dish.
- Place pizza sauce, cheese, and your favoirte toppings on the English muffins.
- Cook at 350 degrees for about 15-20 minutes or until brown.
- Note: You can use spaghetti sauce if your in a crunch, usually the kids can't tell the difference. You can also cook in a toaster oven. My kids only like the pepperoni but my husband and I we put it all on- pepperoni, black and green olives, green peppers, pineapple, tomatoes, just whatever. Enjoy.