1/12 Photos of Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie
This recipe was in my paper recently and I made them for my co-workers. DIVINE! I looked & looked and was surprised I couldn't find it already on Zaar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375* Grease a 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- 2Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- 3Beat butter, both sugars and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- 4Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- 5Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture.
- 6Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 7Spread into prepared pan.
- 8Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Pan Cookie
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 113.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g