This recipe was in my paper recently and I made them for my co-workers. DIVINE! I looked & looked and was surprised I couldn't find it already on Zaar.
- Preheat oven to 375* Grease a 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, both sugars and vanilla in large mixer bowl.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each.
- Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.