This recipe is easy to make, cheap & best of all it works!
Make and share this Natural Floor Cleaner recipe from Food.com.
- Pour Borax, Vinegar & soap into a bucket. Add water & essential oil (optional). Clean your floor.
- Washing Soda can be used instead of borax (might streak on certain types of flooring).
- Essential oil is optional for a nicer scent, but is not necessary as you won't smell it once the floor dries.
- Once the floor dries, you will NOT smell the vinegar.
- Home soap, Dr. Bronner's or any other natural liquid soap can be used.