1/1 Photo of Natural Floor Cleaner
This recipe is easy to make, cheap & best of all it works!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour Borax, Vinegar & soap into a bucket. Add water & essential oil (optional). Clean your floor.
- 2Washing Soda can be used instead of borax (might streak on certain types of flooring).
- 3Essential oil is optional for a nicer scent, but is not necessary as you won't smell it once the floor dries.
- 4Once the floor dries, you will NOT smell the vinegar.
- 5Home soap, Dr. Bronner's or any other natural liquid soap can be used.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Natural Floor Cleaner
Serving Size: 1 (3877 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 10.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: