1/1 Photo of Mushroom Muenster Chicken
1 hr 5 mins
AWESOME...all I can say is AWESOME!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow bowl, beat eggs.
- 2Place bread crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag.
- 3Dip chicken into eggs, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- 4In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until almost done.
- 5Transfer chicken to a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- 7Top with mushrooms and cheese.
- 8Cover and bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Muenster Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 609.9
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 239.9 mg
- Sodium 1084.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 51.9 g