Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
AWESOME...all I can say is AWESOME!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 10 ounces muenster cheese, thinly sliced
- In a shallow bowl, beat eggs.
- Place bread crumbs in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Dip chicken into eggs, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until almost done.
- Transfer chicken to a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning.
- Top with mushrooms and cheese.
- Cover and bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
We loved this chicken dish. The mushrooms and cheese just made it. Thanks for posing.
Yummy two of my favorite things: mushrooms and muenster cheese!!
Easy to make, not too many ingredients, and my boyfriend gobbled this right up!