1/3 Photos of Mushroom-Gouda French Bread Pizzas
This can be a snack, appetizer or lunch. I used simple white mushrooms, regular Gouda cheese and jarred marinara sauce, but you can get creative with this. The combination of the Gouda with the mushrooms created such a delicious difference over the usual mozzarella cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Open french rolls and lay out on sheet pan with insides facing up.
- 3Smooth marinara/pizza sauce on each roll surface evenly.
- 4Alternate a few mushrooms, with some shaved cheese, mushrooms, shaved cheese and then a little sprinkle of basil.
- 5Bake for 20-25 min or just until cheese is melted and browned in a few spots -- ovens vary.
- 6Slice into smaller pieces for an appetizer or snack. Serve with a tossed salad or fruit for a great lunch!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom-Gouda French Bread Pizzas
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.0
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 457.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: