1/4 Photos of Mulled Tea
Wonderful tea for the cold winter months
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large saucepan, bring water, cloves, allspice and cinnamon stick to boil over high heat.
- 2Add tea leaves to hop spice mixture.
- 3Cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- 4Pour tea through strainer into mugs.
- 5Stir 1-1/2 teaspoon of honey into each mug.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mulled Tea
Serving Size: 1 (248 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: