From Mrs. Field's Best Ever Cookie Book.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed dark brown sugar
- 1 cup solid-packed unsweetened pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (Always use pure vanilla extract. The imitation is awful.)
- 10 ounces white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup pecan halves or 1 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- 2In a small bowl, combine the flour, pumpkin pie spice, and baking soda.
- 3In a medium bowl with an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, pumpkin and vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture until just combined. Stir in the white chocolate and pecans.
- 4Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 20 to 22 minutes, or until just set. Transfer to wire racks to cool. Note: A friend said she cooked them at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes to shorten baking time, but I haven't tested that temp/time combo yet.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mrs. Fields Pumpkin Harvest Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1453 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.9
- Calories from Fat 89
- Total Fat 9.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 25.5 mg
- Sodium 32.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 1.9 g