weekend cooker's Note:
Chicken with barbecue sauce, crisp bacon, and melted cheese, topped with fresh tomatoes, and green onions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bacon strips in half widthwise.
- 2In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until cooked, but not crisp.
- 3Remove to paper towels to drain, and keep warm.
- 4Drain drippings from skillet, and cook chicken in butter over medium heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees.
- 5Top each chicken breast with barbecue sauce , green onions, tomato, and 2 reserved bacon pieces.
- 6Sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monterey Barbecued Skillet Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.6
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 432.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 25.2 g