1/2 Photos of Monte Cristo Delights
Found on the Betty Crocker site. The "bread" for these sandwiches actually bakes around the ham, turkey and cheese filling!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400ºF.
- 2Lightly grease square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches, or spray with cooking spray.
- 3Stir Bisquick, milk and egg in medium bowl until blended.
- 4Spread half of the dough in bottom of baking dish.
- 5Top with half each of the cheese, ham and turkey.
- 6Spread fruit spread over turkey to within 1/2 inch sides of dish.
- 7Top with remaining ham, turkey and cheese.
- 8Spread remaining dough over cheese to sides of dish.
- 9Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 11Sprinkle generously with powdered sugar.
- 12Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Monte Cristo Delights
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 93.8 mg
- Sodium 1292.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry all-fruit spread