Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom made this for my step-dad's 60th birthday party. The kids and adults really liked it. If you would like the Sherbet mixed up more in the punch allow it to thaw more. I have made this punch using diet Sprite and no sugar added sherbet. I'm planning to try ginger ale in place of the Sprite.
- 46 ounces punch juicy juice
- 2 liters Sprite
- 1 pint rainbow sherbet
- Let the sherbet thaw slightly enough to easily come out of the container.
- Place slightly thawed sherbet in punch bowl.
- Pour juicy juice and sprite over sherbet.
- Mix the juice and sprite and serve.
The punch was made at Sambo's in Tulare ca. Called a rainbow float. Classic soda drink. Way back n the 70's!!
Thanks so much for posting this recipe...my mother always made this at any holiday or birthday and all of us kids loved it. Lost the recipe so was very happy to see it posted here on Zaar.
Even though it looked a little funny, it tasted great and it was so easy to make. Loved it!