1/1 Photo of Mock Snickers Munch Bar
This is a copycat Verison of that wonderful candy bar. Bar size: 1.5 oz
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Be sure the dry roasted peanuts you use are the salted kind, and watch that thermometer closely once the candy gets simmering.
- 2Spread peanuts out on a baking sheet and heat them up in your oven set on 300 degrees.
- 3This will warm up the peanuts so that they don't cool the candy too quickly when added later.
- 4There's no need to preheat the oven.
- 5Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium/low heat.
- 6Add sugar and corn syrup and simmer, stirring occasionally.
- 7Put a candy thermometer in the mixture and watch it closely.
- 8When the mixture reaches 300 degrees add peanuts and stir well until all of the peanuts are coated with candy.
- 9Pour the candy onto the warm baking sheet and spread it flat.
- 10When the candy cools, break it into chunks and store it in a covered container.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Snickers Munch Bar
Serving Size: 1 (753 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.3
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 366.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 9.0 g