Recipe by Miss Annie in Indy
Revamped another members recipe ( #342154 ) to suit my ingredients. Thanks for the inspiration brokenburner.
- 1 (8 ounce) package shirataki noodles (I like the angle hair best )
- 2 egg whites
- 6 (1/16 ounce) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray 1 quart dish (oven proof) with pam ( or similar ).
- Rinse, drain and pat dry shirataki noodles.
- Wisk together egg whites, splenda, cinnamon & nutmeg.
- Add shirataki noodles, stir to combine, pour into dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until egg whites are done.