1/1 Photo of Mock Mashed Potatoes/Cauliflower Atkins Style
Low carb mock mashed that dh likes best. This is not an exact recipe. He just said best I ever made so I am trying to back track and guess about what exactly I did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave cauliflower and butter in covered microwave dish for 5-10 minutes, until very soft. (Do not add water and do not drain after cooking)
- 2Grate Cheese.
- 3Add bullion,garlic, rosemary and horseradish.
- 4Use stick blender to combine and mash.
- 5If you need to wrap up other things before serving set to the side at this point.
- 6Right before serving reheat in microwave, blend again with stick blender.
- 7Add mayonnaise to taste.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mock Mashed Potatoes/Cauliflower Atkins Style
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.0
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.1 mg
- Sodium 1360.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: