Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Low carb mock mashed that dh likes best. This is not an exact recipe. He just said best I ever made so I am trying to back track and guess about what exactly I did.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon
- Microwave cauliflower and butter in covered microwave dish for 5-10 minutes, until very soft. (Do not add water and do not drain after cooking)
- Grate Cheese.
- Add bullion,garlic, rosemary and horseradish.
- Use stick blender to combine and mash.
- If you need to wrap up other things before serving set to the side at this point.
- Right before serving reheat in microwave, blend again with stick blender.
- Add mayonnaise to taste.
Husband likes them more than real potatoes. He's stopped Atkins and still asks for them.
This was wonderful! I Loved the addition of the horseradish. I think I'll add a little more next time. Thanks!
This was soooooo yummy. I will make this over and over and over again.Super easy too!!! I made this for My-3-Chefs Nov 2009. Thanks for sharing CJJohnson!!