Low carb mock mashed that dh likes best. This is not an exact recipe. He just said best I ever made so I am trying to back track and guess about what exactly I did.
- Microwave cauliflower and butter in covered microwave dish for 5-10 minutes, until very soft. (Do not add water and do not drain after cooking)
- Grate Cheese.
- Add bullion,garlic, rosemary and horseradish.
- Use stick blender to combine and mash.
- If you need to wrap up other things before serving set to the side at this point.
- Right before serving reheat in microwave, blend again with stick blender.
- Add mayonnaise to taste.