Blayke Humphrey's Note:
Great summer pesto! Wonderful tossed over fresh steamed vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a blender or food processor, combine oil and sundried tomatos until well mixed.
- 2Remove from processor.
- 3In processor mix all ingerdients, salt and pepper to taste, except 1/2 cup of oil.
- 4using the pulse button puree the ingredients while slowly adding the remaining oil.
- 5Great on lamb or steamed vegetables.
- 6Don't use olive oil as it will complicate the flavor and it doesn't mix too well with the mint.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mint & Pistachio Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.9
- Calories from Fat 400
- Total Fat 44.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 75.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 2.6 g