Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great summer pesto! Wonderful tossed over fresh steamed vegetables.
- 2 cups fresh mint leaves
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pistachios
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato
- in a blender or food processor, combine oil and sundried tomatos until well mixed.
- Remove from processor.
- In processor mix all ingerdients, salt and pepper to taste, except 1/2 cup of oil.
- using the pulse button puree the ingredients while slowly adding the remaining oil.
- Great on lamb or steamed vegetables.
- Don't use olive oil as it will complicate the flavor and it doesn't mix too well with the mint.