Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great summer pesto! Wonderful tossed over fresh steamed vegetables.
Make and share this Mint & Pistachio Pesto recipe from Food.com.
- in a blender or food processor, combine oil and sundried tomatos until well mixed.
- Remove from processor.
- In processor mix all ingerdients, salt and pepper to taste, except 1/2 cup of oil.
- using the pulse button puree the ingredients while slowly adding the remaining oil.
- Great on lamb or steamed vegetables.
- Don't use olive oil as it will complicate the flavor and it doesn't mix too well with the mint.