Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Mini Sweet Bell Peppers
- 1 (1 lb) containerminiature bell pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam or oil.
- Slice and clean out peppers; keep stems on.
- Warm cheese, add garlic and parmesan, mix well (microwave).
- Spread mix into pepper and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Very simple and different from the usual pepper poppers. I used a mixture of red, yellow, and orange sweet mini bell peppers and served this as part of an appetizer buffet at a recent summer party. They were a colorful addition to the table, and disappeared quickly. The sweeter pepper was a surprise taste experience for those expecting my usual jalapeno poppers, but everyone still loved them.
These were super good. Even ate them cold later. They made a lot. I cut up the leftovers and added them to our salad.