Recipe by PetesNina
Delicious frosting to top cakes or cupcakes. I used this one on my cousins wedding cake, and people just raved about it. The only thing easier could be opening a tub of ready made icing. I imagine I found the recipe on the back of the marshmallow fluff but have just tinkered with it till this is the one I use.
- 1 1⁄3 cups margarine, softened
- 2 cups marshmallow cream (7 oz tub)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 -1 1⁄2 teaspoon milk
- 2 2⁄3 cups powdered sugar