Decadent Chocolate Frosting or Mousse (Vegan)
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) package silken tofu
- 1 3⁄4 cups semisweet vegan chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Line a sieve with paper towels and place the tofu inside. Pull the paper towels up to cover the tofu and place a can or other heavy object on top. Drain for 15 minutes.
- Blend the tofu in a food processor until smooth.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave or double boiler.
- Add the chocolate, vanilla, and salt to the tofu in the food processor. Process until creamy, scraping the sides once or twice.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate for an hour or until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
http://www.recipezaar.com/members/home/451456/Paula+Grad+18.JPG I'm a grad student and also teach at two different schools, so I need some fast/easy recipes. I try to eat vegan, and most of my creations are also gluten-free because my husband is Diabetic/Celiac. I don't post any recipes I have not personally tried and liked.