2 hrs 30 mins
this is like a pound cake so it is very filling for lunches
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Drain cherries & dry thoroughly.
- 3Sift flour, baking powder.
- 4Coat cherries with a little of this dry mixture.
- 5Beat butter& sugar together until light& fluffy.
- 6Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- 7add flavouring.
- 8Stir in remaining flour mixture alternately with milk.
- 9When smoothly blended add the cherries stirring them in.
- 10scrape into a well greased tube pan.
- 11Bake about 2 hours or until cake is set.
- 12Test with toothpick.
- 13cool before removing from pan.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for maraschino cherry cake
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.6
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.0 mg
- Sodium 271.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 36.2 g
- Protein 5.5 g