- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (12 ounce) bag white chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375°.
- In large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt with electric mixer until creamy.
- Add eggs, beat well.
- Stir together flour, and the baking soda.
- Gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended.
- Stir in white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until set.
- Cool slightly, remove frm cookie sheet to wire rack to cool completely.